Appreciating the small things

Appreciating the small things
Good Day Introverts, Reserved Ones, Those who want to learn more about us, and All Visitors, J

Today I want to talk about celebrating the small things in life. Have you ever heard the saying “You don’t really know what you have until its gone?" I think that phrase was created by someone who learned the painful lesson that we should appreciate and celebrate the different little things in our lives. I’m old enough to know that not everything is in our lives is positive; however, I believe that if each of us thinks hard enough that we can all find something to be grateful for. Once you become grateful for what you have and learn to appreciate those things, you begin to shine and overall do your best in all other areas; once you’re grateful for what you have, then you will see that you will be blessed with more. Be grateful for the friends that you do have, the conversations shot or long that you manage to have daily and you will find that these things will become even greater and better quality. When we are ungrateful for the good things that we do have, we don’t see their value and we fail to put time and attention to these things or people. From this day forward, I plan to take time out to appreciate and invest more time into the little things and relationships in my life that I sometimes take for granted. I’ll let you know how it goes!

With Appreciation,

Unashamed Introvertish Girl

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top