Laughing when it hurts

Good Day Introverts, Shy individuals, and all :)

Today I want to talk about something that’s not specifically an introvert issue but introverts, shy ones and everyone can benefit! Lately, things have been getting more and more real. That’s a slang phrase meaning that a situation or circumstance has become more serious and/or intense. I just graduated from high school on Monday and I am officially, officially in the real world, and its true what they say, its cold; however, joy has been warmth so far. I have learned that yes life is tough especially if you have difficulty expressing yourself thoroughly or socializing. The world, most of it, most of the time, sadly doesn’t care. There are a select few individuals that may go out of their way to make you comfortable, but that is rare. At this time in life, people my age are on elevators that move really fast. You're either going up really fast, going down, or busy trying to catch an elevator. People are getting good jobs, the best scholarships, the nicest cars, entering into great relationships or busy trying to do these things. Thank God I have not really seen anyone on an elevator going down, but if you're not setting goals for your self this is probably happening. Those with no goals are on an elevator going down, but its moving so fast that they probably don't even realize it. This is a time where you must be patient, not idle, but patient, patient and active at the same time. Introverts and reserved ones this applies to our situation also. Don’t spend time pouting, getting jealous, or crying; instead, keep moving. Imp learning that you cant go through life without laughing at certain things. If you really think about it, once in a while, you'll find that life is really funny. It sound crazy, to laugh while you waiting in a job, or a car or a best friend, but it works. Imp learning that God didn't create us to be stressed out all of them time or constantly desire what someone else has. He has provided relief in the midst of intense situations. I did this today! I laughed when it wasn't even that funny; but it helped me. I was in one of my extra curricular activities and we had just finished executing a physical combination of moves. I got each move down pack on the first try. I moved quickly, swiftly and neatly. I even got these techniques down pack before those who were on a higher level than I got the moves down pack. When we finished I was proud of myself. I even smiled a little. After this the instructor of the class complemented one of the other higher member on one of the techniques they did during this combination. I had to laugh at myself and my situation. It pretty funny to me. I give glory to God for everything that I can do, even physical actives. I laughed about it when it was all said and done. It gave me extreme energy; it was like fuel to keep going. It also helped me to be more happy for my class peers. It made me want to try harder. So find something funny in your life and laugh about it. I’m sure, of you don’t think too hard, you can find at least one thing.

 

With Laughter,

Unashamed Introvertish Girl

 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top