Democracy!

I hope you enjoyed the Love Track series.  It was a compilation of lessons that I have learned and experiences that I have had over the past few years.  I truly hope that it has helped someone somewhere to realize their true value, grow in confidence and grow in love for themselves as well as others.  I hope to expand Unashamedintrovertishgirl.blogspot.com over the next few months and I hope that you can be a part of this expansion.   Thank you for your readership, listenership, and participation.  

I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU

What do you want the next Unashamedintrovertishgirl.blogspot.com series to be?

The Voice (Definitions & Explanations of What it Means to be Introverted)
The Internship (Stories, Tips and Lessons)
Revisiting an Old Topic  (An Elaboration-Write in under Other)
Other
Please Specify:
Poll Maker


This poll will be open until 11:30 p.m. on Sunday, June 21.  The winning series will be announced on July 1st

Stay tuned for Love Track Vol.2
Coming soon to a screen near you…  

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top