Back Home


Hello Loved Ones,

Something I never really talk about online, but think about everyday (and I seriously mean everyday) is the deep love I have for my local community, the DMV, and my ethnic community. 

I believe I always had the passion, but it increased in high school and began manifesting into concrete ideas and actions in college.  This is just step one in a huge plan that has been unceasingly growing in my mind since my sophomore year.

We're gonna have some fun with this one, but we're gonna get a little serious too. Don't hesitate to join the conversation as this is a community-centered series.  Feel free to chime in with your funny stories and also to insert your two cents about the more serious matters.  As always, God will be the director and the center.

Share this with whomever you think may be interested, after all you're probably #BackHome for Thanksgiving anyway.  Whether you are are your not, I hope this series gives you homey feels (that's slang). Without Further ado...here is Back Home, the culture series.


"for the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost.”
~Luke 19:10

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top