Pressing On & Our First Exclusive Digital Meet-Up (21 The Blog Series)



Dear Unashamed Introvertish* Girl Readers,

I hope that you were encouraged by 21 The Blog Series.  This post marks its conclusion. 

I pray that you continue to remember that no matter what it looks like, God has a plan for you and your life.  Continue to seek Him regarding what it is and the steps He wants you to take to begin or continue walking in it.  Keep in mind the definition of faith and walk by it, not sight. 

Most of us do not have it all together, but we serve a God who is all and everything.  Remember the series’ theme scripture,

“Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.”  
~ Philippians 3:12

Feel free to share previous blog posts with whomever you would like.  And remember it’s not over, things are just getting started!  Thank you for your continued readership and support. Speaking of it not being over…

Join me NEXT TUESDAY (04-11) for an exclusive digital meet-up where I will be telling you a little more about myself, the motive behind 21 The Blog Series and giving a sneak peak of the next series. See the flyer below for more details!  I am so excited!!! (Hence the three exclamation points.)  Tune in to see why!!!


With Love,

The Unashamed Introvertish* Girl


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top