Love Track #1 Popping the Question

Good Day to All Readers, 

Self-Love. It's a beautiful thing to have. It's a beautiful pair of words to say, and a beautiful thing to believe you have. But when it all comes down to it. When it's just you and your thoughts, you and your reflection in the mirror; do you really love yourself? You may be taken aback or even offended at these words. But this question is not meant to offend! It's meant to send you into a state of healthy examination with several steps that will cause you to take a long hard look at you at how you view yourself. What is self -love anyway? Where does it come from? Is it permanent or does it undulate?  How much is too much? How much is too little? Is it really important? Why should I love myself?    How do I love myself? Who am I? Do I love myself? I don't have all the answers. But I know someone who does. I believe HE can answer them all. I hope to grow with you during this series and even hear from you.  It's so easy for self -esteem to drop sometimes. And most of the time when that   happens, it comes out of nowhere and we spend a lot of time trying to figure out how to get it back and where it went. I personally think it's nice to have high self -esteem that's faithful to its owner, and that's here to stay. Through this series, I hope we can achieve that, together. Feel free to comment and share your stories of overcoming times when self-love was a difficult thing to grasp as well.



"KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, NEVER GIVE UP"
Unashamed Introvertish Girl



p.s. This is a very old, soulful song that popped into my head when I wrote this blog post.  I had not listened to this song for years before I wrote this, but I love the words and the message of this song.  I hope you like it!





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top